10 Most Valuable Hockey Cards: From $22,000 To Six-Figures
- 1923 V145-1 #15 Howie Morenz Rookie Card – $22,000.
- 1912 C57 #1 Georges Vezina – $25,000.
- 2005 The Cup #180 Sidney Crosby Rookie Card Autograph – $30,000.
- 1923 V145-1 #25 Bert Corbeau Rookie Card – $40,000.
- 1951 Parkhurst #66 Gordie Howe Rookie Card – $50,000.
- 1 What are the best hockey cards to buy?
- 2 What are the best hockey cards to collect in 2020?
- 3 How do you know if a hockey card is valuable?
- 4 What hockey cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 5 What is the most popular hockey card?
- 6 Which Topps cards are worth money?
- 7 What is a Sidney Crosby rookie card worth?
- 8 What is a Connor McDavid rookie card worth?
- 9 Are Wayne Gretzky cards a good investment?
- 10 How many Gretzky rookie cards exist?
- 11 How much is a Patrick Roy rookie card worth?
- 12 What the most expensive sports card?
- 13 Are Bowman hockey cards worth anything?
- 14 How much is a Wayne Gretzky 1990 card worth?
- 15 What is the most expensive Wayne Gretzky card?
What are the best hockey cards to buy?
Ungraded cards will be available for a lower upfront cost but with that comes the risk that they do not receive the grade that you may wish for.
- 1979 Wayne Gretzky O-Pee-Chee RC #18.
- 1985 Mario Lemieux O-Pee-Chee RC #9.
- 2005 Alexander Ovechkin Upper Deck “The Cup” RC.
- 2005 Sidney Crosby Upper Deck “The Cup” RC #180.
What are the best hockey cards to collect in 2020?
The 7 hockey cards that will inspire you to start collecting
- Wayne Gretzky, Edmonton Oilers.
- Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Auston Matthews, Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Connor McDavid Edmonton Oilers/Zephyr Epic.
- Rasmus Dahlin and Jesperi Kotkaniemi and Elias Pettersson/Zephyr Epic.
How do you know if a hockey card is valuable?
The Three Main Factors That Affect Your Hockey Card’s Value
- Condition and Grading. One of the most important factors for a card’s worth is its condition.
- Rarity and Scarcity Value. Obviously, rarer cards will be more valuable.
- The Subject’s Accomplishments and Popularity.
What hockey cards from the 90s are worth money?
Best 1990’s Hockey Rookie Cards
- 1990 Martin Brodeur Score Canadian Rookie Card #439.
- 1990 Jaromir Jagr Upper Deck French RC #356.
- 1990 Eric Lindros Score Canadian Future Superstar RC #440.
- 1991 Nicklas Lidstrom O-Pee-Chee Premier RC #117.
- 1990 Ed Belfour Upper Deck French RC #55.
- 1991 Teemu Selanne Upper Deck French RC #21.
What is the most popular hockey card?
One of two mainstream Wayne Gretzky rookie cards, the 1979 O-Pee-Chee Gretzky tops them all as the most valuable hockey card of all-time.
Which Topps cards are worth money?
Topps #311 Mickey Mantle Card #311 Mickey Mantle is one of the Topps baseball cards with the highest value on the market. It is also an indicator of the price movement of trading cards. Topps entered the sports cards market in 1952, so the value of this set of cards is very high.
What is a Sidney Crosby rookie card worth?
Price: $119,000. The 2005-06 Crosby rookie card from Upper Deck is currently on eBay for the cost of an exotic sports car or an entire four-year degree. The black diamond card is graded as perfection and four times more expensive than other cards which are going for nearly $30,000.
What is a Connor McDavid rookie card worth?
Connor McDavid rookie card sells for more than $135K, breaking modern records. A Connor McDavid rookie card that was up for auction this week broke records when it sold for a massive $135,811 USD, over double the previous record that was held by another card featuring the same Edmonton Oilers forward.
Are Wayne Gretzky cards a good investment?
Gretzky O-Pee-Chee rookie cards are among the rarest and most coveted assets on the trading card market. Two factors explain the strong demand for his RCs: He is the greatest hockey player that has ever entered the rink.
How many Gretzky rookie cards exist?
PSA has examined nearly 6,000 O-Pee-Chee Gretzky rookies, and only two in existence have received a grade of 10. The sale, first reported by ESPN, was brokered by Heritage Auctions.
How much is a Patrick Roy rookie card worth?
15) Patrick Roy: 1986-87 Topps This 1986-87 Topps rookie card of Patrick Roy is valued at over $300 with a high grade.
What the most expensive sports card?
The most valuable sports card of all time has been sold for a whopping $6.6 million. The card is a T206 Honus Wagner — one of the move coveted sports cards on the planet — that dates back to 1909. The bidding for the Pirates’ legend’s card began on July 23 and opened at $1 million.
Are Bowman hockey cards worth anything?
The estimated market value is $9.90. Mavin found 125 sold results, ranging in value from $0.50 to $525.00.
How much is a Wayne Gretzky 1990 card worth?
How much is a Wayne Gretzky 1990 card worth? A 1990 Wayne Gretzky Upper Deck base card graded PSA 10 is worth between $120 to $200.
What is the most expensive Wayne Gretzky card?
Heritage Auctions recently sold a rare 1979, Gem Mint 10 condition Wayne Gretzky rookie card for $3.75 million USD, which now holds the record for the most expensive hockey card ever. The card is expected to be only one of two known 1979 O-Pee-Chee Gretzky rookie cards with a perfect grading.