Sauce: a pass that leaves the ice to make it more difficult for opposing players to intercept.
- 1 What does the term Sauce me mean?
- 2 What does pizza mean in hockey?
- 3 What does lettuce mean in hockey?
- 4 What does Tilly mean in hockey slang?
- 5 What does sauce mean slang?
- 6 What is sauce anime?
- 7 What is a turtle in hockey?
- 8 What is a cookie in hockey?
- 9 What is a donkey in hockey?
- 10 What is a pheasant in hockey?
- 11 What does corn mean in hockey?
- 12 What is a slapshot in hockey?
- 13 What does Geno mean in hockey?
- 14 What are apples in hockey?
- 15 What is a blue liner in hockey?
What does the term Sauce me mean?
1. slang To become drunk. slang To cause someone to become drunk. In this usage, a noun or pronoun is used between “sauce” and “up.” There was an endless flow of wine saucing everyone up. He sauced up his guests with extravagant cocktails.
What does pizza mean in hockey?
13. Pizza up the middle – Kids’ name for a giveaway up the middle. 14. Limiting time and space – Strong positional play/tight checking.
What does lettuce mean in hockey?
Lettuce: hair, on the head and the face. Light the Lamp: scoring a goal — a red light goes off behind the net when a team scores a goal. Lip lettuce: a mustache.
What does Tilly mean in hockey slang?
Tilly: Oh look, it’s another word for a fight!
What does sauce mean slang?
Hip-hop artists have been using the term sauce as slang for swagger and luxury-branded clothing and accessories since at least 2013. This sense probably came from the meaning of sauce as “something that adds piquance or zest,” as a designer watch might impact a performer’s image.
What is sauce anime?
Sauce is a slang term that means style and is often used to describe a person who is overly confident or flashy. Sauce is usually posed as a question such as “ “Sauce?”, “Give me the sauce boss.” This usually refers to the source where an anime quote or scene originated from.
What is a turtle in hockey?
“The Code” of NHL fighters includes this maxim: don’t turtle. For those who aren’t familiar with the term, turtling is when a player initiates a fight and then covers up like a turtle going into his shell without actually throwing a punch. This move is considered dishonorable.
Apple: An assist on a goal. “Cookie had two apples in the game last night. That is two more than he had in the first half of the season.” Bar Down: A shot that ricochets down off the inside of the crossbar into the net creating a resounding “ping” that can be heard throughout the rink. Biscuit: The hockey puck.
What is a donkey in hockey?
Donk: A donkey, someone with a reputation for aggravating other players on the ice.
What is a pheasant in hockey?
Pheasant. A useless hockey player, one who is nothing but a target. PIM. “Penalty Infraction Minutes,” nowadays known as “penalty minutes,” a measure of the total time a player or a team spends in the penalty box for game infractions.
What does corn mean in hockey?
Definition. A “can of corn” is a routine fly ball hit to an outfielder.
What is a slapshot in hockey?
A slapshot (also spelled as slap shot) in ice hockey is the hardest shot one can perform. The player winds up his hockey stick to shoulder height or higher. Next the player violently “slaps” the ice slightly behind the puck and uses his weight to bend the stick, storing energy in it like a spring.
What does Geno mean in hockey?
Geno A goal Goal. When the puck goes over the goal line in front of the net.
What are apples in hockey?
What Is The Definition Of An Apple In Hockey? This is another word used to describe an assist in ice hockey. An assist is given to a player when they deflect, pass or shoot the puck to a player who then immediately scores.
What is a blue liner in hockey?
: a defenseman in ice hockey.